Friday, October 02, 2009

While cleaning my room....

I found some interesting stuff while i'm tidying up my room, other than the disketts, hehe.

1. My form 5 tuition fees receipts, it cost abt 3k. I spend this much of money going for more than 3 tuitions yet my results are like.......

2. Some interesting notes while i'm still in Sunday school during my secondary life, all these notes mold to be a christian right now, however i decided not to keep them as all the papers are already crumpled up.

3. A few notes my friends wrote for me when i was in my lower secondary, during that time, i have not much friends, always complaining that friends left me out, but didn't have a thought that it's my own attitude problem that causes things to be like that. 2 of my friends wrote some notes for me to explain whats going on, i think through that fews years, you all are the one who make me the person i am now, Thanks Addi and Jason for the notes, BB buddies, SaiHong, and of course all the Morianz! Mold me to be a person like now, i'm having whole bunch of buddies in my college life, thanks PE10 too.. hehe..

4. I have got excessive BB uniform parts, LOL! I dont know where do i get them, HAHAHA!

i find difficulties updating blog previously, whenever i got some connection problem with the internet when i drafting my new post, i lost everything i wrote, however i just realise that they are not lost, they have been saved under the draft section. LOL! So, no reason for me not to update my blog now.

Karhoe

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I left u notes??

Love notes!! lol

Kar Hoe said...

HAHAHA, no la, show you when you are back, i kept that.. :P

Addison said...

seeing jason and caleb G's blogs make me recall the sweet life of BB. I'm going to track u guys down after stpm haha!