Thursday, October 01, 2009

Uni Starting

I still remember very clearly, the final day of my A-levels i spend in Taylor's, while leaving i hold up my balls and guts to shout "Taylor's Sucks!", everybody looking at me, and i'm like so what? I'm not going to come back here anymore by the way.

End up, i'm up to the Taylor's twinning program University of West of England Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Accounting and finance coming Monday for orientation. By all means i got to spend at LEAST 2 more years in Taylor's. Hehe.

I am tidying my room now, so called preparing for the new stage of life, Kononnya! I just threw away my form 3 to 5 secondary school pants and shirts, how can I still leave that in my wardrobe after leaving school for 2 years, lazy me yea? There are several disketts, (I dont know how to spell it already, it's an ancient computer tool by the way) on my table with some form 5 books. Wahaha, gonna clear it before Uni starts, Roar!

Kar Hoe

No comments: