Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'm tired, mentally

I've actually type a page-ful of stuff here, but it sounded either too philosophy-cal or i think Its not too good to always telling people around me that i'm frust over life or what. haha. Because.. Since when i'm young, i have a dream, a dream which is to be a part of every people's life, i mean for people i care and people i know of course. I wanna be somebody who people find hope in, as in a life example that life is a gift and not a place of suffering. 

Haha! this is my dream of life!

2 comments:

Addison said...

actually sometimes i can see that thing in you - a hope to others.
but, like all good swords that needed hammering, a hopeful person is not otherwise.
i think u know exactly what to do

Kar Hoe said...

My "since young" is when i was in form 1-3 those times. You know me well during that time.. haha! Like lack of attention kinda thing. And through probably people around me or what, i changed gua. haha! and that's my dream since then.