Saturday, September 04, 2010

Fruitful life

After so many things happened in life, you will finally find a way or rather sneak out from the unconsciousness to find something that you are passion about and to at least feel that your life is fruitful enough. haha!

I was listening to Onerepublic-Secrets and Rang Wo Qu Nuan-Cass Phang & Wang LeeHom and walking home after work on Friday, this street is just behind my house and you will sure need to pass by here and normally because of the hot weather, i will fast fast walk back home, haha! But on Friday i suddenly have a feeling, why I can't i just walk slower and to look at my surroundings and to feel what's happening in the midst of me. I saw birds flying, kids playing football, and the trees waving as the wind blows. Haha! suddenly out of no where I just found that this is a tremendous scenery to take down and despite my phone 1 mega pixel quality it was not too bad. haha!

Then Friday night went to Small Group again, erm, this is a super cute dog man. Her name is "Faith" by the way. Sleeping with me hugging her. haha!



Its a Chih-Tzu breed! I learn about some dog breeds in a pet shop, "Pet's wonderland" in Great eastern mall. haha!

Lesson of the day -  Don't drain yourself with work and work and work. There is no such thing as you must fight hard when you are young, i'm not asking you to not to work hard just that you must know your limit, if not, you are kinda like borrowing your energy from your future (In accounting term - Accrued energy HAHA!), you will feel the repercussion in the future. Human still needs to be recharge from time to time. Different people has different things to drain them off and to fill them up, so you got to really sit down and to reflect on your life. For me? I guess what fills me is spending quality time with people i love, sense of accomplishment, sense of belonging. Now you guys know what to give me friends haha! :)

Kar Hoe

No comments: