Monday, August 30, 2010

Interesting stuff

This summer work, erm, i always complained that work is boring, this la that la, the biggest reason is because i can't spend that much of a quality time with friends and family, a few friends leaving to UK soon. And you will be frustrated with the little amount of time you have to settle some personal affairs. I supposed to shop for a leather shoe this weekend cuz my leather shoe is errr how to say? superbly spoilt. I went to 4 bata shops on sat and sun, but they DON'T HAVE MY SIZE. ROAR! I supposed to drop by sungai wang just now to have a look but too late. =/ So gotta wear my spoilt leather shoe for work tmrw. :D

To keep me entertaining during this 2 months of work, i kinda like take some interesting photos during my lunch break. haha! this is the 3rd one!



*RM956.50*

i WONDER how to buy groceries until like that, I was at cold storage at Great Eastern mall to buy a box of... "mint" sweet? candies? (to keep me awake during work) HAHA! then this lady pushing a half filled trolley and paying money, then i saw the price. I was like @@ half filled trolley cost around 1k?!

Kar Hoe

No comments: