Thursday, September 04, 2008

Trails ended!

AS trail has ended. But my AS final exams is just next month. So, i don't really feel the excitement of "exam over". Haha.





Today was the most demoralising exams that i have been through. I thought after my chemistry paper, it would be the worst paper i had sat before. But today's physics paper, it was really a nighmare. This morning 8.30 am, physics paper 1, has been delayed for half an hour. It is the mistake of the invigilator taken paper 2 from the exam unit and given out to the students. It was collected again and all the students was waiting in the Multipurpose hall quarantined for the exam.





Just a photo i took outside of the MPH (A hall which can accomodate 300 student in a single exam) before my last paper for the day, thinking skills 1.



A very quick snapshot before going into the hall.=P

Going for Badminton, Bowling and Futsal tomorrow with classmate, what a packed day planned by my classmate. Lol.

karhoe

No comments: